Question:
No Playback in colour on dvd?
ilovespaniels
2008-09-17 03:20:36 UTC
Have a new flat screen HD tv I have connected it up for vid sky etc I have put a disc in dvd player to play back pictures but no sound and it plays black and white help!!!
One answer:
2008-09-17 05:47:38 UTC
It sounds like you have used the wrong output of the DVD player, you've used the component output instead of video output... Make sure you use the yellow (video) red and white (Right and Left audio)... If you have used the component output, Green, Red and Blue are all different parts of the video signal... Audio will need to come from the red/white cables.