Question:
Problem with volume on beats by dr dre.?
2014-09-01 08:02:49 UTC
I bought copy (fake) of bluetooth beats by dr dre (model TM-003). When I tried them in store and first time at home they we really loud, then I then I decreased volume and since I can't increase volume. If I hold volume up button they won't increase volume and instead my song continuously stop and start playing (pause, play, pause, play...) and when I connect headphones with 3.5mm jack cable they are still loud as first time I tried them. So basically when I turn on headphones and use them with bluetooth, memory card reader or if I listen FM radio then are not loud as they are when I use cable. How can I fix this?
Four answers:
?
2014-09-01 10:59:50 UTC
You have fake Beats. Fake Beats aren't exactly the same as real Beats. I know there must be a diamond in the rough somewhere but you know what I mean. You want to fix your messed up fake Beats? You paid the price for wanting to be a hipster and sheepster. Those guys know nothing and they are tasteless. People thinking that this is some super cool fashion thing has no sense of fashion. Dump that p o s and follow those that know what they are doing not those that buy them because some dumb thug told them to.
cantilena91
2014-09-01 08:52:58 UTC
That's what can happen when people waste their money on massively overhyped and overpriced FASHION TOYS instead of PROPER audio equipment!

Just ditch those and get yourself something more reputable such as Sennheiser, Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Bowers & Wilkins, Bang & Olufsen, Etymotic, Beyerdynamic, Audio-Technica.
AVDADDY
2014-09-01 14:42:27 UTC
Q: How can I fix this?

A: Buy real audio equipment instead of fashion accessories.