Question:
Hey guys i'm gonna get a new cellphone which ones better samsung alias 2 or lg rumor?
tomtrebros@rocketmail.com
2009-06-24 13:32:12 UTC
which one should i pick??????????????
Two answers:
2009-06-24 13:37:30 UTC
i'm not too sure about the alias, but i have a few friends with the lg rumor. they said it breaks pretty easily.
ozzie77
2009-06-24 20:38:47 UTC
I have the lg rumor and personally, i hate it... mine breaks down alot ex. it turns off randomly. I had to get a whole new one and it cost like $150. Also, the keyboard gets scraped up easily. I dont know about the alias 2 but i know that i dislike very much my lg rumor! i want a new one very badly!!! good luck!