Question:
How can I make a Program?
Daniel
2009-04-30 06:27:58 UTC
Ok I really want to make a good program but Im not sure of a FREE good software that I can use.
Thanks.
Three answers:
Rike bider
2009-04-30 12:12:33 UTC
yeah .cpp or .c are the best, and easiest to learn
2009-04-30 13:37:21 UTC
Well there are a bunch of free software to create programs. One of the most popular is C++ but i prefer using Java. You can download a bunch of different editors to make programs but I suggest downloading Eclipse for Java.
G. Whilikers
2009-04-30 15:25:55 UTC
Microsoft has several 'lite' versions of their software tools available free, including Visual Basic and Visual C++. There's plenty to explore at their MSDN site for software developers.

http://www.microsoft.com/express/product/

http://msdn.microsoft.com/

For Mac users, Apple offers their Xcode developer tool, also free, which you can use to make Mac and iPhone programs.

http://developer.apple.com