Question:
What are some of the best ipod touch apps?
{belder}
2009-12-18 16:14:12 UTC
I think i am getting an 8 GB Ipod touch for christmas and was wondering what would be the best apps that i should get for it when i hook it up to my computer the first time, i would really like a list of the best apps possible, they can be free or they could cost a dollar, they could be games or they could be like ones that help you with anything... but please help me =D!!
Four answers:
~randomchic12~
2009-12-22 16:26:53 UTC
these are my favs/ apps i use so far!!! im tryin 2 get more bt these r still pretty gud!!!

-arcade hoops basketball lite

-bubblewrap

-checkers free

-de blob lite

-deer hunter 3D free (trial version)

-doodle buddy

-facebook

-fast & furious the game test drive (trial version)

-gun app

-hangman classic

-ibowl

-irevolver silver

-jellycar

-lemonade tycoon free

-mahjong game

-monkey kick (free)

-mood sense lite

-movies

-myLite flashlight

-paper toss

-real racing GTI (trial version)

-scream voice (i sucks though, wudnt really recommend it!!!)

-shotgun free

-Shrek kart free

-skee-ball ($0.99 bt worth it bc its gud!!!)

-smackbots free

-tap farm (requires wi-fi connection)

-tic tac toe free

-touch hockey: FS5 (FREE)

-traffic rush

-virtual pool lite

-virtual zippo lighter

-waterslide extreme (i like this 1, its fun!!!)

-whac-a-mole: whacky xmas

-whoopiecushion

-word search unlimited

-2XL supercross lite (racing game, trial version)

-3D drum kit

-3D rollercoaster rush free (trial version)

these r the apps i want:

-voices~fun morphing ($0.99)

-Deer hunter 3D ($2.99)

-Fast & furious ($1.99)

-Flick fishing ($0.99)

-Shrek kart ($4.99)

-kitten cannon ($0.99)

-Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart 3D ($2.99)

most of these r free bt maybe 1 or 2 for the 1s i already have cost like $0.99 bt its worth it!!! and lol i was supposed 2 get my ipod on christmas bt my mom cant keep a secret and i kept botherin her til she gave it 2 me lol!!!! bt the ipod is awesum and i hope u get 1 2!!!!!
ryan l
2009-12-25 21:03:57 UTC
I just got my I-Touch =] I got a lot of apps you'll like:

Facebook

Bouncedown

Physics Free

Flashlight

Paper Toss

Tap Tap Revenge 3

FS5 Hockey

Touchgrind

Unblock

Waterslide

ATV Offroad - On sale right now, usually 8, now a dollar

Archers

Cube Runner

DoodleJump

iCopter

PaperFootball

Table Tennis
?
2016-11-14 11:06:51 UTC
For the Gameboy... that's call gpSPhone yet its for jailbroken Ipods in basic terms. and a few solid addicting apps that I even have are Bejeweled, Tetris, Scrabble and Fieldrunners additionally in case you have a jailbroken Ipod there's a manner the place you will get unfastened Apps
THE HELPFUL PERSON
2009-12-20 10:43:57 UTC
I am also getting one for christmas and i pre downloaded some apps mostly u can just go under free aps for iphone or i touch and pick wut u want.

But here is mine (so far)

1. aim ( if u have a AIM )

2. facebook ( if u have a facebook)

3. light bike ( its like a game and u need to make the other guys crash)

4. the shotgun ( kills time)

5. light sabber app ( kills time)

6.knife ( kills time)'

7. lighter ( kills time)

8. x ray ( shows bones well thats wut it said )

9. espn ( if u love sports)

10. other gun apps

thats all i can rember there on my other computrer

BUT like i said just go on itunes go to itouch apps and then scroll down to free aps and just see wut u want also if u search wut u want there is sometimes free versions so ya HAVE FUN