Question:
Can I use my phone's charger to charge kindle paperwhite?
ProudSalad
2016-06-09 13:10:05 UTC
Okay, so I have recently got a kindle and I was wondering if it is ok to use charger of my phone (not only cord but also the charger base) to charge the kindle? It is a standart micro usb connector and my phone is huawei p8 lite if that is important
Three answers:
cathugger
2016-06-09 15:49:59 UTC
Should work fine as long as your phone charger outputs 5V at least .5 A (500 mA) which is what a computer's USB port outputs.
?
2016-08-14 18:04:12 UTC
2
?
2016-06-09 15:17:37 UTC
Works fine. USB charging is standardized